Parker’s Vehicle Vault is a Car Lovers DreamJanuary 12, 2016
A Terrific Greek Restaurant In ParkerJanuary 14, 2016
Sellers can get overwhelmed at the thought of getting their house ready to sell. While it's one of a sellers' biggest assets, it's usually also one of the buyers' biggest purchases of their lives. Make sure you are ready by just doing these 5 things.
1. One Word. CLEAN. Clean everything and anything in your home. Buyers notice right away if a house isn't clean. Don't cram stuff into a closet either. Buyers open those closets!
2. Curb Appeal. Those weekend projects that you have been meaning to do? Do them. Clean your front porch. Clean out the outside light fixtures. Sweep away the cobwebs at the front door. Spruce up those plants and grass. Remember, buyers will be standing by the front door waiting to get inside and will be checking out every little thing.
3. Donate or Sell Furniture. If you have a piece of furniture in a room and you don't use it, odds are good that it is just taking up room and will make the room look smaller. Get rid of it. Buyers need to picture what the room size really is, not how small it seems.
4. Donate or Sell Clothing or Accessories in Your Closets. You know the old saying: If you haven't worn it in the last year, ditch it! Don't make buyers think you don't have enough storage because your closets are overflowing.
5. All of the "Honey Do" Projects Need to Be Done. Don't have burnt-out light bulbs, paint that needs to be touched up, a dripping faucet or sod that needs to be replaced. You are sending a message to buyers that you haven't taken care of your house so they are worried about what else hasn't been repaired that they just can't see or haven't noticed.